mandag den 20. maj 2013

Lesson14 + 15 Just like that



Nedenfor finder i et uddrag af en kursist-besvarelse.
Meningen er at den skal kunne hjælpe jer med jeres arbejde til mdtl. eksamen, hvis I nu skulle være såheldig at trække en tekst med det pågældende tema.


Just Like That

Michael Richards
Short story
/contexts



3: He does it to put pressure on the boy. I think that he knows that the boy doesn’t want to shoot the kangaroo but he doesn’t want to appear weak either, so if the man puts a bit of pressure on the boy he knows that he will do it.
5: I think that the boy is afraid to show that he is unsecure about the situation. He seems relieved when the man says that the kangaroo doesn’t feel a thing so I don’t think that he enjoys killing animals like the man does.  
6: At first he is nervous an afraid because he knows that the man wants him to kill a kangaroo but then he sees how easily the man kills the first kangaroo. Maybe he hopes that they are done and that he doesn’t have to kill a kangaroo now when the man already killed two.
8: It made me think about a church but I don’t see that it has any special connection to this story.
9: He is very nervous. First of all I think that he is afraid to fail and afraid that the man will be disappointed. I also think that he doesn’t want to shoot the kangaroo at all. At one time he asks the man what they should do with the dead kangaroos and the man says that they should leave them. – I don’t think that the boy likes to kill animals just for fun but he feels a huge pressure.


Teacher's comment:
Not that we do not really know if the characters are father and son.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar